Wednesday, 25 April 2012
CLINIQUE REDNESS SOLUTIONS FOUNDATION REVIEW
So I have been on the hunt for a great foundation since.. well forever. I have tried countless foundations, and have found that seem to do what I want them to! I don't have acne or blemishes, I just had a bit of discoloration and uneven skin tone, so I need something to even out my skin and basically make it look flawless.
I was really excited to pick up this product, because the lady said it was especially designed to cover any redness and uneven skintone, and was perfect for my dry sensitive skin.
I applied it in the morning and loved it. Evened out my skin, and looked really nice! However, just 5 hours later I went to the bathroom at work and looked in the mirror...
This foundation wears terribly. I was orange, blotchy, and uneven. I had set it that morning with the Redness Solutions powder, but it had completely worn off my cheeks, and had oxidized badly on my skin. I don't have oily skin at all, and had set it with powder, so I feel like there are no excuses for this to happen to the extent it did!
I'm really disappointed in this product, especially considering the price point (I cant remember exactly how much it was but I think it was around $52 NZD). It just didn't work me at all.
Have you guys tried any great foundations you really like?? Let me know what works for you!
Onto the next one I guess!
xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment